There are so many incredible exhibitions and events taking place at Seattle Center this week! It’s going to be a very BUSY and exciting week here! The Monorail runs from 9am to 11pm, with a few exceptions this week:
- The Monorail will close early at 8pm on Wednesday, 10/20 because of a VIP visiting the Seattle-area, we plan to reopen at 10am on Thursday, 10/21.
- The Monorail will stay open late on Saturday, 10/23 until 11:30pm to help accommodate guests who are attending the Northwest Chocolate Festival
- FINALLY!! Harry Potter: The Exhibition opens at the Pacific Science Center at 10am. Visit their website to purchase tickets and reserve your time slot! Ride the monorail to the exhibition! http://www.pacsci.org/harrypotter/
- NEW at the EMP|SFM… ‘Battlestar Galactica: The Exhibition’ opens the same day as Harry Potter! It features three stunning, full-size prop spaceships, costumes, films, and many other incredible props! http://www.empsfm.org/exhibitions/index.asp?articleID=1491
- The Northwest Chocolate Festival is being held in the Northwest Rooms at Seattle Center. Come visit and enjoy wonderful chocolate! The monorail will stay open until 11:30pm Saturday night to provide guests attending the ‘Masquerade Ball’ with transportation back to downtown. http://www.nwchocolatefestival.com/
- Robothon 2010 is taking place at Center House 10am-5pm. http://www.robothon.org/robothon/index.php