Upcoming Events for Aug. 15-21, 2010
August 15, 2010
It’s August… it’s Washington… and we think the weather couldn’t be any better! Ninety degree weather expected this week! There are quite a few different events going on around Seattle Center this week, here are some we highly recommend!
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition tickets went on sale this weekend at the Pacific Science Center and online! They are timed-entry tickets, meaning you need to purchase yours soon! See our previous entry for more information about the exhibition, which begins October 23rd!
- Today’s the last day to go to the Seattle Tattoo Expo which is being hosted in the Northwest Rooms at Seattle Center
- We highly recommend taking time to see the ‘Our World at War‘ photojournalism exhibit located in Center House. Some incredible images from war-torn countries all over the world.
- On Monday at 7 pm, the Intiman Theatre will feature the ‘Ruined’ Farewell Cabaret. Get your tickets – it will include a one-night-only concert and party to celebrate ‘Ruined’.
- On Tuesday at 7 pm, the Storm take on Minnesota at the Key Arena
- On Wednesday at 11:30 am, there’s yoga outdoors near the international fountain
- On Friday at 7 pm, KEXP & Seattle Center present Concerts at the Mural; the featured band for the night is ‘Say Hi‘. The event takes place at the Mural Amphitheater – should be a great show, plus it’s free!!
The monorail is a great way to commute to Seattle Center without having to worry about parking. We run from Westlake Center to Seattle Center every ten minutes. We’re open from 9am to 11pm! Hope to see you this week!