LOTS happening at Seattle Center this week! First off, if you aren’t already here… get here! It’s Bumbershoot!! Live music, comedy, food, arts, and excellent people-watching! The monorail is currently running in two-train service, meaning there are trains leaving the stations about every five minutes!
Here are my recommendations for this week:
- 9/5, TODAY: Come to Bumbershoot! Wheezer, Ra Ra Riot, Hole, Crash Kings, and a whole lot more! http://bumbershoot.org/
- 9/6, Monday: BUMBERSHOOT – last day! Mary J. Blige, Drake, J. Cole, plus some hilarious comedians, and lots of awesome sights and sounds to see!
- 9/7, Tuesday: ‘A Doctor in Spite of Himself’ is at Intiman Theatre! http://www.intiman.org/
- 9/9 through 9/11: Korean Cultural Festival in Seattle Center, Center House. Learn more about Korean culture, including food, songs, dance, Tae Kwon Do demos, and exhibits!
- 9/10, Friday: SIFF Cinema showing of ‘The Bridge on the River Kwai’ at 7 PM in McCaw Hall Nesholm Family Lecture Hall at Seattle Center http://www.siff.net/cinema/series.aspx
- 9/11, Saturday: 2010 Pacific Northwest Memory Walk to end Alzheimer’s http://www.alz.org/alzwa/
- 9/11, Saturday: Stamp Show at 10 AM in the Lopez Room at Seattle Center. Check out the rare collectibles at this show!
Hope you’re able to make it out for some of these events! Remember, the monorail’s a quick 2 minute ride from downtown to Seattle Center! We’re open until 11 pm! (11:30pm on 9/4 and 9/5 for Bumbershoot).