Seattle is home to some of the best festivals in the country – this summer is no exception! Here’s a list of some of our top picks:
- Northwest Folklife Festival takes place at Seattle Center during Memorial Day Weekend (May 25-28th). It features an incredible musical performance line-up as well as many ethnic and cultural arts events.
- Comcast Bite of Seattle is the Northwest’s premier food festival and takes place July 20-22nd at Seattle Center. Admission is FREE! This festival features food from local vendors, new products, traveling tours and free samples! Yum!
- Bumbershoot brings the best in music, film, comedy, dance, visual arts and more to Seattle Center every Labor Day Weekend. This year’s festival is September 1-3rd.
- Seattle International Film Festival is one of the top film festivals in the country. The festival takes place May 17-June 10th. Last year, over 150,000 people attended SIFF.
- National Film Festival for Talented Youth is the largest youth film festival in the world. This year, the Future of Film Expo takes place at Seattle Center April 27th and 28th. The Expo is a new addition to NFFTY and features panels, workshops and exhibitor booths.