The Seattle Wedding Expo is coming next weekend, August 28-29th and will be located inside Exhibition Hall at Seattle Center. Where to park? Don’t worry about parking – take the Seattle Monorail from Westlake Center to Seattle Center. We are the most direct route to the Expo – you won’t have to worry about parallel parking or paying $15+ to park.
Detailed information can be found at the website:
Follow on Twitter to get additional tidbits of information:
How to get to Seattle Center Exhibition Hall?:
Hours of Expo:
Saturday: 9:30am to 5pm
Sunday: 10:30am to 4pm
Bride’s Club gave some insightful advice about attending a bridal show:
- Comfort! Comfort! Comfort! You’re going to be walking around quite a bit; wear clothes and shoes that are comfortable!
- Be patient, plan ahead – registration at the door can have a line, be prepared to wait it out a bit.
- Love this one – bring preprinted self-adhesive address labels with your information on it (name, address, email, wedding date) so that you can sign up for things quickly and move on to other vendors!
- Bring your own pen and remember to write legibly
- Bring your checkbook in case you need it to make a reservation or hold a date
- Collect lots of information; don’t worry about reading it there, you can read it at home at your own pace instead of feeling rushed.
- If you can’t attend the Expo, send someone in your place to register you for prizes and get information for you!
- They do recommend having your fiance attend with you if he’s up for it (there are usually plenty guys there, so he won’t feel awkward).
- Try to arrive at least one hour before the fashion show because it fills up quick!
- Enjoy and soak it all in – You’re getting married!
We hope to see you at the Monorail on Saturday or Sunday! More information about the Monorail can be found on our webpage: http://www.seattlemonorail.com/