**If you are completing work near the Seattle Monorail System along 5th Avenue (in close proximity to the trains and guideway), please contact us at least 48 hours ahead of time.**
Movies at the Mural
July 27, 2011
Summer’s here and there’s so much to do at Seattle Center! I recommend watching a movie under the stars at Seattle Center’s Mural Amphitheater. Bring a blanket and claim your spot on the grass in front of a giant movie screen. Attending Movies at the Mural is FREE – the movies begin at 9pm!
Seattle Center Monorail is open weekends from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM and on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM. Come enjoy an awesome movie with a spectacular view of the Space Needle in the distance!
- Saturday, July 30 – The Princess Bride (PG) 9:00 PM
- Saturday, August 13 – Inception (PG-13) 9:00 PM
- Saturday, August 20 – Raiders of the Lost Ark (PG) 9:00 PM
- Satuday, August 27 – The Incredibles (PG) 9:00 PM
- Sunday, August 28 – O Brother, Where Art Thou? (PG-13) 9:00 PM
You can RSVP to the event on the Facebook event page or just show up for the movie of your choice. Enjoy!