Fall Seattle Center Activities to add to your To-Do List!
Here are some Fall Activities to do around Seattle Center now that the weather has cooled down and the leaves have begun to fall!
- Evening shows $12 | Cheap Date Night Thursdays $10
- Matinee shows $4, only available as a package with purchase of General Admission to the Pacific Science Center
- Member Discounts: Evenings $9.60 | Thursdays $8 | Matinee FREE! (ticket required)
Featuring music from Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Kendrick Lamar, Michael Jackson, the Beatles, MGMT, Pink Floyd and more!
Reignwolf at Pacific Science Center Laser Dome – Seattle on 2012-10-19
Photos by Dave Lichterman
Photo from Seattle Repertory website
Chihuly Garden & Glass
- Check out various stages throughout artist Dave Chihuly’s career, featuring galleries of his unique glass blowing techniques.
- Sunday-Thursday 11am – 7pm and Friday-Saturday 11am-8pm
- Find out more information on tickets and early closures here!
- The Vera Project’s programs are Always All Ages! Vera’s mission is to foster a participatory creative culture through music concerts, arts programs, experiential learning, and volunteer opportunities for all ages, especially young people.
- Open Tuesday – Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM, Closed Sunday & Monday
- Free Admission!