Lots going on around Seattle Center this week! Here are some of our favorites!
- 4pm TODAY (Sunday) Volcom Skateboard Demo @ Skateboard Park @ Seattle Center
- 9pm TODAY (Sunday) ‘Movies at the Mural’ – come watch ‘Twilight: New Moon’
- Tuesday, check out ‘Reflections: The Mary Wilson Supreme Legacy Collection’ at the Experience Music Project
- Wednesday, WNBA playoffs at Key Arena!
- Thursday, check out ‘Circus! Science Under the Big Top’ at the Pacific Science Center to learn about sword swallowers, human cannonballs, and more!
- Friday, FREE!! ‘Concerts at the Mural’ is here! at 6pm, ‘The Head and The Heart’ will perform, then at 7pm ‘Mt. Saint Helens Vietnam Band’ is up!
- Saturday, ‘Seattle Fall Wedding Expo’ begins at 9:30am – great opportunity to talk with professionals. Here’s the website for more info! http://bit.ly/SeKEV
The easiest way to get to Seattle Center without having to deal with parking or walking a long distance is to ride the Seattle Monorail! We’re open from 9am to 11pm. Visit our website for more information!